Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Power of Songs





Songs can make us feel happy, sometimes by listening to it we might suddenly feel sad, sometimes it could really boost our spirit beyond the limit. personally, songs do have impact on me. When I listen to a sad song, my mood will change and I will just sink in the mood created by the song.


Songs indeed can change people or the least to motivate people to change. Songs like "Firework" by Katy Perry is one of the inspirational songs that suggest people to express themselves rather than just remain introvert and succumb to the expectation set upon them.





It is not an easy job to motivate people to change for the better. Songs might be the best way to motivate them as songs not only something that everyone loves to listen to but the manipulation of the lyrics by the song writer to motivate people is something that we should pay attention to. Good lyrics with interesting beat together with popular singer will create impact for the listener with the message hidden in the beautifully composed lyrics.

1 comment:

  1. As for me, songs really can influence my mood. I will start my day by listening to the music and it really gives me a good mood and song can make my day. Music is like a therapy for me. Without music, my life will be dull and boring.

    ReplyDelete